Recent Posts

Friday, May 23, 2008

Z-gads!

- Pescado pillow -

You may have guessed from a previous post that I am most definitely not a fan of Z Gallerie. Oh sure, they may have the odd item here and there that passes as good design. But for the most part, I feel the Z stands for "Zoinks - that's fug!" So I'm adding a new feature, "Z-gads!," to occasionally highlight a piece that is particularly aesthetically offensive. Today's hideousness is the Pescado pillow, selected because I have truly never encountered a scarier-looking sofa ornament. Wouldn't you gasp every time you came around the corner into your living room? And then have to calm yourself back down with a "Whew, oh yeah, that's just the fish pillow I picked up at Zoinks."?

1 comments:

The Nerdy Fashionista said...

This is genius. Thank you for introducing Z Gallerie into my life. I think I might have to do a one-time feature of Z-Gads on my own blog (with full credit to you, of course) ;)