Recent Posts

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

You paid what!?!

My favorite source for trend-forward cheapo accessories has some new (or fairly new) fabulousness I must share with you. These two rugs can both be had for under $80. Not $80 a piece mind you - you can have these TWO rugs for less than a C note. And the round one is 5 feet in diameter. God love Urban Outfitters. Well, actually the owner is some nut who gave to Rick Santorum's campaign, hates Teh Geyz, and thinks he has a direct line to the Almighty, but I'm gonna overlook all that so I can haz great design cheap.

For The Pea's room, I'm digging these two pieces of wall decor (not technically "art" in my book). Some people get their knickers in a knot about owning only original art, but I'm not one of them. If you love it and want nothing more to gaze upon it every morning and every night, then have at it. In my dining room hangs a huge piece of what I call "hotel" art. It's a giant nondescript fuzzy-edged landscape that gives me all sorts of peaceful feelings.


1 comments:

The Nerdy Fashionista said...

yeah my ex-coworker referred to himself as a bad gay because, while he won't set foot in Urban Outfitters, he reads the NY Post (owned by gay-hater Rupert Murdoch). Which is kind of like my Pakistani ex-boyfriend who never missed a daily prayer, scrupulously avoided pork, but drank like that tediously proverbial fish.