Recent Posts

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Z-gads!

C'est chic! It's cocktail time at Z Gallerie! What SATC premiere party couldn't be improved with the addition of these high fashion martini glasses? I'm sure Carine Roitfeld has several sets. And the ones below remind me of a neighborhood urban myth from back home. Supposedly, when a certain group of well-heeled swingers was throwing a, um, get-together, the host would set a flock of pink flamingos in the yard.

The next set is the natural home accessory evolution of the craptastic sets of multi-colored wine glasses you see at Marshalls/TJ Maxx/Kohls. But, you know, classier.

1 comments:

The Nerdy Fashionista said...

oh oh oh! I thought of you the other day--my new office is RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER from a Z-Gallerie!!! I haven't had a chance to pop my head in and check out the horror show, but I am eagerly anticipating it...