Recent Posts

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Yes please

Holy Hell. The description for "1965," a new fragrance from leather design goddess Agatha Blois: "The sun danced around her, giving every degenerate hustler, trucker and lonely fugitive in the joint a glimpse of her perfectly chiseled thighs through the red skirt she wore. Spicy cinnamon and warm cloves sweetened with vanilla bean trailed behind her as she walked through the door of the tiny roadside booze shack. It was 1965, the dog days of summer where the thick Tijuana heat was king." More info here.

I'm a fragrance junkie and usually loathe any vanilla notes, but I'm a sucker for a great tagline.

1 comments:

The Nerdy Fashionista said...

Does that mean I have to have perfectly chiseled thighs to wear this? Seems a little prohibitive.

Incidentally, b/c I'm obsessed with Paul Smith right now, I went over to the store the other day and tried on the perfumes. I actually really liked what I got by combining the Extreme for Men with the Paul Smith Women. Spicy and zesty!