Recent Posts

Thursday, August 7, 2008

I mean how cute is that zebra?

I got turned onto this bra-zilliant blog from Sherri over at The Claw. Karly and Erin, the lady geniuses behind Design Crisis, have been commenting (hilariously) on here of late. I just wanted to give a shout out to them and their incredible sourcing (sorcery?) skills. Seriously, they're the Woodward and Bernstein of design blogs.

Erin and Karly are also at the center of a blog Venn diagram which I have yet to fully figure out. Badassical, The Naughty Secretary Club, and on and on and on and...

2 comments:

Erin said...

Oh Raina, don't make me go all mushy on you. Don't make me say silly things like, "the best part of blogging is all the amazing people I meet." I think I can feel my two sizes too small heart growing. A little.

karly said...

So, what you're saying is that it's totally cool for Erin and I to crash at your house for a couple of weeks while you give us a design tour of New Zealand, right? We want to see the beach, too.