Recent Posts

Friday, August 15, 2008

Your slipcover is showing

Guess who is selling this pretty house? Reigning Hollywood skank queen, Denise Richards. The interior kills me, all sweetness and light. If you've ever seen any of Pamela Anderson's homes, they look the same. French-y, white, Shabby Crappy Chic. What's the correlation between sleaze-oids (Richards was once Heidi Fleiss' top earner) and Holly Hobby decorating?

Is this some kind of Juicy Couture-wearing tiny dog-toting Ugg-sporting Hollywood mom boardroom?

Rachel Ashwell is the devil.

7 comments:

sherri said...

I'm in a label title?! whoo-hooo, I have arrived.

"Is this some kind of Juicy Couture-wearing tiny dog-toting Ugg-wearing Hollywood mom boardroom?"

...and this, mi'lady is why I read your blawg.

The Nerdy Fashionista said...

death by slipcover!

Raina said...

I just realized I had "wearing" twice in one sentence which diluted the comic effect. A correction has been made. Carry on...

sherri said...

um, I didn't even notice that. you are too good. comic effect not at all lost.

erin@designcrisis said...

WHAT is happening with those pukey floral tub chairs all lined up like that? I am nauseated. Gross.

Raina said...

What I find really strange is that Charlie Sheen lived here at one point. Not to excuse his behavior, but I can see why he spent his time elsewhere.

karly said...

ewwwe, i couldn't even watch her show because of this house. i think skanky people with no taste have houses like this because they think it's what they're supposed to have.