Recent Posts

Monday, September 22, 2008

A brief Emmy Awards commentary

Bon mots from multiple Emmy Award winner Tina Fey:

“I want to thank my parents for somehow raising me to have confidence that is disproportionate with my looks and abilities. Well done, that is what all parents should do.”

“We are all grateful to have jobs in this turkey burger economy.”

"I want to be done playing this lady [Sarah Palin] Nov. 5. So if anybody can help me be done playing this lady Nov. 5, that would be good for me."

I was all "Yay, Tina!" and then I noticed Christina Hendricks from "Mad Men." Got damn.

5 comments:

Robin said...

Tina is one of the smartest women in show biz, and no one rocks a dress like Christina Hendricks. She is my idol.

Cristin said...

Who is this Christina Hendricks?? I think I just turned gay.

Yay for Tina!!!

Raina said...

She plays Joan Holloway on "Mad Men." And she's fabulous.

More info here:

http://www.amctv.com/originals/madmen/cast/chendricks

erin@designcrisis said...

Christina Henrdricks makes skinny girls want to stop eating turkey burgers and instead scarf down about a dozen Whoppers.

sherri said...

vavavavoom!