Recent Posts

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Tresors de Maison et Objet

Marie Claire Maison is featuring a fab little slideshow of brilliant finds at the recent Maison et Objet show in Paris. Warning: Your high school French will be tested.

Fornasetti-ish box from Seletti. More info here.

Silk-screened tufting on throw pillows from the new "Successful Living" collection by denim maker Diesel. More info here.

Rockin' light fixtures from the Swedish art glass group Orrefors. More info here and here.

"Cinderella" shades from Passagio Privato. More info here.

Tools for your salad from Atypyk. More info here.

4 comments:

Cristin said...

My salad lovin carpenter husband needs those salad tools...

karly / design crisis said...

Wow!!! I'm in LOVE with that boom / jewelry box!!! Awesome!

I think those tufted pillows may be the sign of the tufting trend's last breath... that and my most recent post :(

sherri said...

those cinderella shades and light fixtures rock my world.

erin@designcrisis said...

I do not care... I will love tufting forever. And I kind of like those pillows... they're funny in a way wholly unlike the unholy psycho pseudo tufted lawn chairs.