Recent Posts

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Won't you be my neighbor?

I've just returned from the most gorgeous walk around my neighborhood. The weather is just wonderful, sunny and nearly 70 degrees. Winter's last dying gasp can be heard.

I took a zillion photos and I'm going to break them into three posts - a walk out and about, local flora and landscaping, and then Kiwi architecture. We live at the top of one of the Port Hills outside of Christchurch. The tour takes you from the city/estuary side of the hill, up and around to the ocean side. In the last few, you'll see sheep. I just had to throw in some sheep shots. How else would you know I live in New Zealand?








2 comments:

Octamom said...

Okay, I'm ready to move in!

We just moved off the coast 18 months ago and while we love our new locale (and we're still within an easy morning's drive of my beloved beach) your pics just stir up my 'Miss My Beach' button!

Gorgeous, gorgeous!
Blessings!

sherri said...

what time are you meeting me at the airport next week again?