Recent Posts

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Words REALLY cannot describe my happiness



The funniest woman on the planet, Amy Sedaris, is giving TV another go. Sedaris will again team up with writing partner and Strangers with Candy co-star Paul Dinello to create a "comedy series project" to be co-produced by David Letterman's Worldwide Pants.

Last night, Sedaris appeared on The Late Show talking about Letterman's loafer tassels, rabbit treats, and the paperback release of her entertaining guide "I Like You: Hospitality Under the Influence."

8 comments:

Ausrine said...

I totally caught that yesterday!!
she's hilariously adorable. Think of how good SNL would be with comedians like her.

-A

erin@designcrisis said...

More reasons to watch tv!

Sigh.

ps., we're having a debate party tonight and I wish you were coming :(

Camilla @ Designalogue said...

Hospitality under the Influence - I could write MANY a book about this topic!!

sherri said...

She is so awesome. My friend H-dog's hubby is making cabinets for her house right now and they say she is super nice.

Raina said...

Erin, I wish I could have been there too. What was the drinking word? Or was it whenever McCain rolled his eyes?

Raina said...

Sherri, I'm so irrationally happy that Amy Sedaris treats her cabinet maker well. My crush is not in vain.

Jack Black, and now Sedaris? You're all kinds of six degrees of separation. And I thought I had that locked down. ;)

hello gorgeous said...

Love her. I can't believe I don't own that book. It's so funny.

The debate party drinking game was at the mention of Joe the Plumber. Wha?! I did a post last night on it and after too much wine thought it was funny - this morning it has mysteriously disappeared. :-)

PutzFrau said...

OMG I LOVE Amy. I have her book and I recommend making the bbq chicken.