Recent Posts

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

RuBama

La legend RuPaul works it as both Michelle and President-Elect Barack Obama in a promotional shot for her new reality show "RuPaul's Drag Race," showcasing top American drag queens. Guest judges include Project Runway contestant Santino Rice (!!!), designer Bob Mackie, and Kiwi actress Lucy Lawless.

My brain just had a meltdown. There is nothing I love more than sitting front row at a low-rent drag extravaganza with a vodka & tonic in each hand and a purse full of dollar bills.

So which Obama does she do better?

[Jezebel]

5 comments:

erin@designcrisis said...

Michelle. He's just better at being a woman, I guess.

Damn, RuPaul is amazing.

Debi said...

Yeah - I think the Michelle is quite sexy - and for some reason the Barack is a bit creepy...but just my 2 cents :)

nkp said...

Michelle, definitely Michelle. He is really incredible, seems like he has been a fixture in the Atlanta entertainment scene forever and he never ages!

karly / design crisis said...

This makes me nostalgic for the DC drag races that happen every October. It's almost worth suffering in year-round traffic to live nearby.

PS I can't pick a favorite, I love the two together

hello gorgeous said...

Oh, honey, definitely the Mrs. Snap.