Recent Posts

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tasty Cookie

The marvelous Robin at A Bird in the Hand and I enjoyed our own little swap recently. After swooning over an Anika Moa video I posted, Robin was frustrated at being unable to download the song on iTunes. So I shipped her off a copy of Moa's "In Swings the Tides." Being the generous gal she is, Robin offered to send me a magazine I couldn't get down under. I requested "Cookie" and damn if she didn't deliver! And in a gorgeous red envelope to boot. She also slipped in a "Nick Jr." for The Pea (I added the candle to complete the scene of holiday cheer).

I plan to enjoy an entire afternoon of magazine gluttony tomorrow. Wheeeee! And many many thanks, Robin!

6 comments:

erin@designcrisis said...

What is this Cookie of which you speak?

Raina said...

"Domino" meets "Parents." The interior design features are always spot-on, none of that craft-y crap you see in other parenting mags.

Robin said...

Yay! Glad you liked. I was hoping that would tide you over for at least a week but I'm guessing you devoured it all in one sitting.

Robin said...

Ha! I just thought of something - they are the perfect "Holiday Cookies" - no calories!

Yeah, it's been a long day and I'm feeling dorky.

Anonymous said...

HAve you noticed that cookie doesn't include any feature homes anymore?

Raina said...

Anon, The October issue had an interesting Brooklyn apartment. One woman was interviewed about her DVD business and there were a couple of shots of her at home. I wish they'd have shown more of that one.