Recent Posts

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hot flashes in the city

So the "girls" are back again for a second "Sex and the City" movie. Everybody is on board including the pain in SJP's backside, Kim Cattrall. What story could they possibly have to tell? Cocktails and highjinks at a Filene's closing? Big getting caught with his financial pants down and Carrie having a blow-out "Good-Bye to My Closet" party before heading to the consignment store? Samantha's cougar-iffic PR shenanigans for a revamped Goodwill store?

I prefer to remember SATC during its heady heyday, and nothing was sexier than Alexsandr Petrovsky's loft.



[US Weekly via DListed]

9 comments:

Alicia B Designs said...

AMAZING work with those horrible puns! (i mean that in the nicest way there is!)

Robin said...

Best. Apartment. Ever.

Even if it is fake.

sherri said...

hot flashes in the city. oh, you're good.

Alexis said...

I dream of that loft.

only a movie said...

It was a nice loft, but he was sort of a cold-hearted ass, y'know? I still have to see that movie...

Camilla @ Designalogue Blog said...

Another film - eh. Thats my excitement.
Still, I know I will see it -at the movies even and probably with a group of girl friends who I will growl at after for talking loudly the whole way through! Then at the end I will say 'EH' and then I will be growled at for not feeling the love or something....
pretty much exactly what happened on the first movie viewing!

The Nerdy Fashionista said...

oh god I hate that show. I did appreciate the witty banter--lord knows I love me some witty banter--but Carrie was so pathetic she set my teeth on edge.

nkp said...

This was a true "Raina" post in all it's witty goodness. One for the archives! You said it all, but I'm a sucker and will probably go see the movie for the shoes alone...and that loft, (and Baryshnikov) HOT!

erin@designcrisis said...

I never watched the show or movie, so I can't really comment on that aspect, but do I spy some delicious Cherner chairs in that gorgeous dining/kitchen area? Yum.