Recent Posts

Friday, January 9, 2009

Is it so wrong?

Domino fixed the broken link to the house tour slide show I've been dying to see, actor Mark Ruffalo's home. Yeah sure, his wife, the adorably-named "Sunshine," is featured but we all know who the real star is.

The house is the most Domino-ish of the February features, all hippie dippy with important pieces scattered here and there. My favorite shot is the master bedroom, above. That would be the bed where my other husband rests his beautiful head.
Peeky peeky, you tasty man.

9 comments:

Alexis said...

Dreamy fellow...

Kate said...

If he's a bigamist, I'd be happy to share.

only a movie said...

Tasty. Yes, please.

nkp said...

I'm crushing on the stripe-y rug and I love the way they hung the art above the bed.

hello gorgeous said...

He's adorable. Was there a rug? *wink*

Alicia B Designs said...

Ugh hes so attractive and emo. I love him...and that bed slash rug--makes me love him even more.

erin@designcrisis said...

Oh, teh hotness!

I am wondering wassup with the rug action, though? Are those several overlapping rugs, as opposed to an singular rug? Why???

Raina said...

My theory is that several runners were pieced together to make an area rug.

essee said...

I am blinded by the hotness of Ruffalo and cannot focus on his home's interiors at all. Count me in for third wife. I have always lurved him.