Recent Posts

Friday, February 13, 2009

A new blog bows

My new baby, "The Daily Bed," debuts today. I thought it fitting to introduce a blog devoted to bedroom design inspiration on Valentine's Day. Each day, I will be posting a new photo (or two) of a scrumptious bedroom. The styles featured will be more varied than ones you see here. The previous post was a sneak peek, plus a bonus Pea photo.

La Lamp Shade will continue with all the snark, Pea pictures, and boho contempo design you have come to love. I hope you will visit The Daily Bed and enjoy its daily deliciousness.

4 comments:

nkp said...

Yay, let me be the first to say congratulations! Mazel Tov! Do I get an honorary membership?

sherri said...

Whoo-hoo! Blog on sister. Adding your newest blog to my blog roll asap. Great idea by the way!

erin@designcrisis said...

Yippee! Congratulations! Going on da roll!

Raina said...

Of course you do, NKP. Your post "Slumber" was the impetus. You'll get the first seat at the naming ceremony.