Recent Posts

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sales do a wallet good

Welcome to a new regular feature created to help you stretch your dollars and enjoy great design. Each week, I'll feature a selection of sale items from popular retailers. Let's kick this off with an item I swooned over months ago:

Wall-mount pendant from West Elm. Was $129, now $69.99.

Scratchwood serving pieces from West Elm. Were $24-69, now $7.99-23.99.

Nelumbo rug from Anthropologie. Were $198-398, now $99.95-199.95.

Link side table from CB2. Was $199, now $149.

Entwined leaf candelabra (would make a great menorah)
from Viva Terra. Was $159, now $79.

6 comments:

Lauren said...

great finds!!! i love the lamp from west elm!!!

erin@designcrisis said...

I wonder if those pendant lamps would look good screwed into opposite sides of my kitchen post? (See today's blog post for pics)... I could run the wires inside the post...

What a deal!!!

Yana said...

ooh i love the lamp and the table!
I want!

karly / design-crisis.com said...

i love this post theme! Erin beat me to the punch on conjuring up uses for those lamps... not surprising since i have been buried under piles and piles of work-related paper for the last few days. Anyway, I was actually thinking about the lamp for my bedroom. Such a great price!

Raina said...

I hope someone uses that lamp. I'm sooooo tempted to order two and have them shipped to my in-laws.

I really want to use them in our future master bedroom. Yes, that would be the unknown house we have yet to see in the mystery city we have yet to settle in.

Alexis said...

I want the candle holder for a menorah. I'm obsessed with them lately.