Recent Posts

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sales do a wallet good

This week's collection of sale goodies includes a classic cafe chair in the color of the year, a hand-painted Moorish coffee table, and a clever set of glasses to energize any place setting.

Marais AC chair from Design Within Reach. Was $250, now $125.


De Santis coffee table from Pottery Barn. Was $899, now $499.99.

Bin Bin wastebasket from Unica Home. Was $60, now $36.


Tiago side table from Crate & Barrel. Was $199, now $99.95.

Bebol Trio set of 3 glasses from A+R. Was $68.00, now $57.80.

10 comments:

Robin said...

I love that coffee table. I hate that it is from Pottery Barn.

It would clash with the persian carpet anyway. Too much pattern.

nkp said...

I love that chair. I want that chair. I have nowhere to put that chair. Help!

karly / design-crisis.com said...

Have I told you how much I LOVE this new column? Those yellow chairs may have just found a home.

erin@designcrisis said...

Yes, your sale finds are GREAT! I lurve the wastebasket, which would be spray painted and turned into a planter for my patio.

thehomebound said...

I have been stalking those top chairs for some time now, but was unwilling to drop that amount of cash. Lovely, I adore sales! Thanks for sharing.

Camilla @ Designalogue Blog said...

Im crushing on the side table and the bin.
I'd happily snap them up pronto - but think the shipping costs to Australia would out way the bargain retail high.

sherri said...

the chair! the glasses! woohoo!

Designers' Brew said...

love EVERYTHING about that chair. One of my all-time favorites.

Alexis said...

I am obsessed with that Marais chair, but even on sale I can't do it right now!

Why can't chairs cost $25?

Raina said...

They do on Craiglist, but it's so random.