Recent Posts

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sales do a wallet good

This week's round-up of sale items includes several great serving pieces and one fun kids' chair.

Neutra house numbers from Design Within Reach. Were $75, now $50.25.

Children's Fatboy lounge chair from 2Modern. Was $149, now $104.

Koi serving platter from Anthropologie. Was $78, now $49.95.

Ruffle serving platters from Crate & Barrel. Were $24.95-29.95, now $19.95-23.95.

King-size Blue Yosemite sham from Pendleton Mills. Was $90, now $24.99.

6 comments:

nkp said...

Great round-up, Raina. I've always admired the clean simple lines of those house numbers. The Koi platter is lovely and I have a bit of an obsession with platters in general. And the fat boy is one of my faves, I scored one for free with purchase at a local "modern" kids' shop that isn't doing too well here in the suburbs. I hate that they may be shutting down, but I love me a deal, and you can't get much better then free! :-D

woodley park-zoo said...

Ah, I love the Pendleton Mills stuff (wearing a vintage Pendleton wool blazer today!) I only recently learned that the colours represent the different parks (was it here, even?)

erin@designcrisis said...

Where can I put those house numbers on my limestone house???? Where? Must have.

Camilla @ Designalogue Blog said...

MUST have Koi plate. It is a perfect addition to fish fetish collection.

susieq said...

I'm a fatboy lover. In orange. I'm happy.

sherri said...

loving the platter!