Recent Posts

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sales do a wallet good

This week's round-up of sale goodies includes a trippy patterned rug, an industria-glam console table, and a toy I wish came in adult size.

Uroll ride-on toy from Oompa Toys. Was $175, now $139.99.

Angled-leg coffee table from West Elm. Was $299, now $179.99.


Zulu area rug from CB2. Was $299, now $199.


Bristol console table from Pottery Barn. Was $799, now $349.99.


John Robshaw Kashmire crib bedding from Auto. Was $448, now $368.

5 comments:

Awesome Sara said...

That rug looks like those posters where you stare at it and dolphins appear. I think I saw one! Jumping into the ocean!

Alicia B Designs said...

I love this category! Still it just shows that even some of that stuff that goes on sale isn't worth getting...bummer that I realized that.

erin@designcrisis said...

Why is crib bedding so expensive? Regular sheets do not cost that much, and they're bigger and probably nicer. How does making things smaller make them cost more???

Love the toy!

Raina said...

Because manufacturers count on first-time parents being price blind in their excitement.

erin@designcrisis said...

Foolish manufacturers have met their match. I will squeeze them between my penny pinching fingertips!