Recent Posts

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sigh...she's lovely

First Lady Michelle Obama appears on the cover of the March issue of Vogue in a silk sheath dress by Jason Wu, the designer who created her inaugural gown. In the eight-page feature, the First Lady is interviewed by Vogue editor-at-large Andre Leon Talley and wears clothing she chose herself from designer Narcisco Rodriguez and J.Crew.

I will be skipping down to Borders in a few weeks when this arrives via air freight and happily forking over $18.

[MSNBC]

10 comments:

hello gorgeous said...

Love.

*moggit girls said...

We LOVE her!

J&J

Raina said...

Hi you two and welcome to this deliciousness!

erin@designcrisis said...

Fabulous color on her. She looks stunning!

thehomebound said...

Oh, might have to pick this one up.

Raina said...

Loving your avatar, Homebound.

Robin said...

Okay, I KNOW I comented earlier today at lunch, where the heck in blogland did it go. Anyhoo, this is what I said, basically: She is awesome, a breath of fresh air, and I have a little crush on her.

That is all.

sherri said...

vavava voooom. have we ever had a hotter first lady? i think not.

anna said...

oh, i do love her.

Alexis said...

Raina, send me your address and I'll send you my copy!