Recent Posts

Thursday, February 26, 2009

What does Mike Huckabee have to do with anything?

I'm not usually one for water features, they can quickly veer into a craptastic Bed, Bath & Beyond kinda mess. But this thoughtfully designed interior reflecting pool is nothing short of lovely. A home office is tucked under the pool which in turn is tucked under a short staircase leading to the kitchen.

I heart imaginative space planning. And Huckabees. Except for Mike Huckabee. He's just an ass.


[The New York Times]

9 comments:

Alicia B Designs said...

OO! A living wall! my fave!

Alexis said...

Water decoration things like that just make me nervous that small children would meet an untimely end in them.

I'm right with you on Mike Huckabee.

erin@designcrisis said...

Mike Huckabee is a dangerous ass.

Is that pool big enough to swim in?

Raina said...

Probably just for Oscar.

Camilla @ Designalogue Blog said...

Seems kinda appropriate to tell you that i think 'I heart Huckabee' is a brilliant film!

hello gorgeous said...

ho ho ho

erin@designcrisis said...

My mom thinks Oscar is a crazy name :(

Not that I really need her approval, but I do feel like it's a love it or hate it name.

Raina said...

I still like Berin. Seriously.

erin@designcrisis said...

Noooooooo!

How about "Buntmend?

WV name for the day.