Recent Posts

Sunday, April 5, 2009

How I spent my afternoon

Gettin' my Wiggle on. The Pea and I had insane seats for the Wiggles show - 4th row aisle.

The poor Pea was totally and completely overwhelmed for the first 15 minutes. When Captain Feathersword hit the stage, she lit up and smiled.

Then she hopped out of her seat and got her groove on.

Here is Murray dressed as a fairy looping the stage on a scooter. This cracked my shit up, I mean the man is 6'6" and like 104 years old.

Pea was begging to be lifted up on stage so that she could better show the world her mad dancin' skillz.

For the Anthony fans - he and Captain Feathersword did a gymnastic routine. This was the part of the show Mommy enjoyed best.

Toddler mosh pit.

12 comments:

M said...

Little Pea looks like she's having a blast!

*moggit girls said...

'Toddler Mosh Pit' you crack us up girl!

Glad she felt better, going alone just wouldn't have been as much fun...

J&J

Cristin said...

Graham was all about the toddler mosh pit when we went... so freaking fun..

And I happen to be an Anthony fan... I joked with Hubby that I threw my panties at him and he invited me back stage for some bong hits....

only a movie said...

It does remind me of the photos from Graham's Wiggle adventure.

So fun to see Pea in her element. :-)

sherri said...

so awesome. I love the shot of Pea with her finger in the air. foreshadowing of a rocker daughter to be me thinks. didn't they replace a wiggle recently?

Raina said...

Yep, Sherri, Sam Moran replaced Greg (yellow shirt) who has a health issue.

When the Wiggles came off stage to walk in the audience for the meet-n-greet, Sam was the one to come to our area. I really wanted a picture with Pea and a Wiggle and was so disappointed.

Kate said...

She looks like shes having a brilliant time! No photos of you though doing a shimmy?

Raina said...

Nope, just she and I went to the concert. And Pea doesn't have the fine motor skills yet to handle a camera.

hmstrjam said...

so sweet! glad you and the pea made it through- cracked up shit and all

hello gorgeous said...

Toddler mosh pit.

*snort*

erin@designcrisis said...

I have a feeling I'm going to get to know these Wiggles much better, very soon.

You're such a nice mommy, and I'm glad the Pea didn't bust out in hysterics the way my little brother did when we took him to see Sesame Street Live.

Alexis said...

I've always had a small crush on Anthony. Sigh.