Recent Posts

Monday, April 6, 2009

White people problems - diapering edition

I didn't mean for WPP to become a referendum on the innanity of Apartment Therapy, but damn they make it so easy.

Take for instance Sarah who is befuddled by her half-empty diaper wipe box. Sarah is bothered by the difficulty of pulling a fresh wipe out of a box that is no longer heavy enough to sit on the changing table. It hasn't occurred to Sarah to take out a boatload of wipes before removing the diaper, and then shove the extras back in the package when finished.

13 comments:

drollgirl said...

she is a MORON and i am fairly certain her child will also be a MORON. great. just great.

drollgirl said...

and she took the time to write this letter?!!??! good god. she is hopeless.

David said...

Being blissfully childless I was still thinking "why not pull a few out before you start the process?" Poor Sarah.

only a movie said...

You will probably never run out of material. I love this feature on your blog. :-D

M said...

And this woman has to raise a child...

hello said...

Honestly...

sherri said...

Why isn't there a law about who gets to procreate? I love this feature on your blog as well.

Debi said...

It really does make one wonder...she couldn't figure that out?

Agreed - this is a great part of your blog :)

Sol Kawage said...

When I read this on AT the other day I thought: If Raina reads this she's going to go berserk :D

Leigh said...

I. Cant. Stop. Laughing.

Jenny said...

I think the woman that suggested putting rocks in the bottom of the wipes box is WAY smarter than Sarah. If only I was that smart...

erin@designcrisis said...

I'm not going to laugh because I am scared shitless about diapering my soon to be born baby.

Hopefully he will be scared shitless, too.

karly / design-crisis.com said...

That's it. I'm never having kids, it just looks waaayyy too hard