Recent Posts

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The hunt, day 2

Most of my morning was spent on a pre-school tour with The Pea, so I wasn't able to enjoy much house hunting time. I did zip by this place. A large half-floor unit is available that ticks most of our boxes. Eight other units in the building are also up for sale which rings some alarm bells. I hope to contact a realtor in the next day or two, and I'll have her get to the bottom of it.

How hawt would this living room be with some dark wide-plank wood floors? And a Togo sectional?

12 comments:

susieq said...

You sound like you're having so much fun! The place is fabulous!

Back Garage said...

Hotter than that current sofa, fo sho!

Debi said...

Love the view! This is going to be fun :) We can all live vicariously through you!

Robin said...

ooooh! The views! The balcony! The windows! I'm jealous!

8 out of how many units? My condo building has 59 units and 8 are for sale right now and all that means is it's a sucky market.

nkp said...

Hawt! Like completely, totally, madly Hawt!

sherri said...

oooh! get that one! I loooove looking at houses. We aren't moving for another year and aren't even sure where to, but I can't stop looking online at places. When you get to go out and look in person it is even more fun. May you find the perfect abode!

karly / design-crisis.com said...

The wood planks and togo would be divine... but would this mean you have to take an elevator to get home? Scary!

Camilla @ Designalogue Blog said...

House hunting is one of my favorite games!so,game on!

pillow mint said...

thank you so much for taking us along on your house tour!!
(love the condo!)

Decorina said...

Me likey very much. Is this tower in CC? Very nice.

fromtherightbank.com said...

Oh I love house hunting! That building looks kind of cool but you are wise to question why so many units are for sale. And yes to the Togo! But only if you can't convince the current owners to leave that furniture behind(!)

drollgirl said...

oooooh, this building is very interesting! and it looks so pretty out there.

p.s. loved your KISS story! :)