Recent Posts

Saturday, October 10, 2009

My swap booty

The lovely Sherri over at The Claw hosted her second annual Fall Swapidee Swap. I was introduced to the most fabulous Pseudonymous High School Teacher who sent me this bountiful care package from Hawaii. I cannot wait to luxuriate in the pikake bath products and try the coffee and curry paste. She even included some very stylish cocktail picks which I've always wanted but have just never picked up.

Thanks to both gorgeous ladies, and my box of love and kisses is on its way to Robin at this very moment.

7 comments:

Sol Kawage said...

how coooool!!!!! you got an obama-swap :D

Robin said...

How can you be there blogging and de-wallpapering if you and the Pea are packed in a box on your way to me?

PS- I just finished packing my box o' goodies to send to my swapee, Le Claw herself!

sherri said...

well Ahhhloha! That looks like quite the package. Thanks Raina for playing along, glad you got paired with such a great swapper, that coffee looks amazing.

only a movie said...

Pseudo does good swap. :-)

Cristin said...

fun stuff. maybe someday i'll join the fun.

Pseudonymous High School Teacher said...

Glad you liked the stuff ; -)

Robin said...

A little birdie told me there will be a post on Friday morning about the fab swap booty I got....