Recent Posts

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The new Vogue Living Australia is out

So I was crafting a funeral shroud for Metropolitan Home this morning when I remembered it has been a while since I checked out what's shaking Down Under. While living in New Zealand, I was introduced to some of the most creative shelter magazines on the planet - Australia's Belle and Inside Out being two. But my favorite, hands down, is Vogue Living Australia. Please to enjoy a delicious taste of the newest issue...






8 comments:

Camilla @ Designalogue Blog said...

Ms Wearstlers houses are sure doing the mag rounds. Her beach shack is featured in the new Belle too.

Designers' Brew said...

How I wish the damn things didn't cost so much money... at this rate there will be no American shelter magazines left.

susieq said...

Yay! At last some good magazine news. Can't wait to scour my bookstores for these.

Now don't go crocheting rocks after you finish up those shrouds!

Mel said...

Why is that sculpture in the third picture giving the woman a pad on the back?

House of Slappy said...

SHUT yo' face! These images make me squeal with happiness.

erin@designcrisis said...

Whoa, the top of my head just blew off! I saw a superlong caterpillar couch on craigslist a year ago. I knew I should have bought it.

KW looks like a stuffed animal. But I love her house so hard.

karly / design-crisis.com said...

wait, what? met home is done-zo? just when i thought i had come out from under my rock.

Vogue living Australia has my heart forever and always

Raina Cox said...

Hi ya Mel and welcome to this deliciousness!