Recent Posts

Sunday, November 8, 2009

A sneak peek of the Austin trip

As many of you know, I headed to Austin this weekend to meet Karly and Erin of Design Crisis and Molly of Designers' Brew. We've all been corresponding for the past 18 months or so and finally decided we weren't going to let geography stand in the way of us having a good time. I flew in from Denver and Molly said "adios" the Big Apple for three days of Texas shoppin', shootin', and some serious drinkin'. It's just about as good as life gets...

Karly learning to skeet shoot.

Erin and her cutie patootie Ike shopping on South Congress.

Sanders, the Zen master of Benjamin Moore, and myself.

Molly at the Ligne Roset showroom. ON A TOGO!

More trip posts to come...

10 comments:

Cote de Texas said...

you were in Austin?????
thanks for calling me! ;)
where did you stay?

nkp said...

That Karly is some kinda badass! It's like Charlie's Angels hit Texas. You go girls. Glad to hear you all had a blast!

susieq said...

More pictures, more pictures, descriptions, descriptions. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Designers' Brew said...

Karly IS a badass, but actually Raina herself had the fastest hands in the West. Does this surprise anyone at all?

pillow mint said...

it looks so fun!!
did sanders hook you up with the perfect color for your master bedroom?

erin@designcrisis said...

Oh wowzers, you are so on top of it all! I'm still sleeping off my love hangover.

Raina was a skeet shooting badass and Molly was the most fashionable gunslinger imaginable. Gotta love them ladies!

ps: promise my face isn't normally screwed up like that...

sherri said...

you guys know how to have a good time. Raina and Sanders, how awesome. Baby Ike is too cute, and Karly is a badass. And damn, Molly is a stone cold fox.

karly said...

wohoo!!! thankyouthankyou for visiting and for documenting it all, one day I'll finally remember to put my camera in my purse

Raina Cox said...

Joni - Sorry, Babe. Next time through I will definitely find time for a visit to Casa de Cote!

I stayed at Karly's house. I had planned on bunking with Erin, but I didn't want to add any stress with the new baby and all.

pillow mint said...

ack! that bracelet!
love hearing about your fab-o trip.
:)