Recent Posts

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Here is your Regretsy post

A hearty thanks to each and every one of you (including a lovely Argentinian) who has sent me links to Regretsy and requested I post about the site.

Regretsy is brilliant beyond belief and I wish to hell that I had thought of it first. Because who hasn't searched through the dreck of Etsy and repeatedly thought "WTF?"

And for those of you who think Regretsy is mean-spirited, what in the world are you doing reading this blog? This is Snark Central, Baby!

P.S. For the Yids, there is the not-nearly-as-funny Judaican't. Which makes no damn sense at all because everyone knows that Heebs are God's Chosen Funny People.

11 comments:

ticklishfromadistance said...

Oy vey.

susieq said...

I love Regretsy. Especially when I get to thinking crafty and have the urge to cut, paste, or sew something. This necklace is so bad that it's almost... okay. Well, at least it's really really funny.

nkp said...

Oh, new to me. Will have to go check it out.

Are you sure you're not secretly the genius behind it?

sherri said...

Oh this is awesome. I hadn't heard of Regretsy, thank you for opening my eyes to the "whimsical fuckery".
Except they spelled whisical like popsicle.

sherri said...

wait, maybe it is like sucking on a whim.

Alexis said...

Regretsy is genius, and I can't believe that Judaican't isn't funnier and couldn't find even uglier examples of Judaica!

Camilla @ Designalogue Blog said...

My fella (who is a nerd!) put me onto Regretsy recently too! must say you sure have picked a winner for your pic!!

only a movie said...

One of my sister's pointed me in the direction of Regretsy goodness... she has an etsy shop. Ha.

Anita Davis said...

hand-made? it looks like you made it with your feet.
thanks!! and i'm with nkp - i think you're secretly behind it.

erin@designcrisis said...

I kind of like that necklace, and you can't stop me ;)

As Karly would say, if only it were half the price...

Pigtown-Design said...

i have a truly hideous picture of spats for sandals (???) made from acrylic crochet and polyester lace on my blog. even my super polite mother said they were the most hideous things she'd ever seen!