Recent Posts

Monday, January 18, 2010

Auntie Meme

Just last night I was thinking it's been a while since I've been meme-ed. And then today - PAPOW! - the ever fab Sherri over at The Claw hits me with a meme-tastic award. The "Happy 101," wherein I am to list ten things that make me happy and do one of them today. On with the rainbow-flavored listicle...

My daughter's gorgeous smile.

How much my husband loves our little girl.

Moroccan interiors. Still.

When a really good "Your Thoughts Please" candidate presents itself.

Being back in the States after two years abroad.

Cadbury Creme Eggs. It's almost time!

Baking. (Pea's piggy birthday cupcakes.)

Swimming.

Miniature golf.

Discovering new gourmet taste sensations.
Tonight's revelation - pistachio gelato topped with honey-flavored Teddy Grahams.

16 comments:

Shelley Trbuhovich said...

fab post, raina! i laughed aloud when you said you're happy when another 'your thoughts please' room presents itself...too funny! you know what makes me happy? when i am sitting at home in melbourne, flicking through a u.s shelter mag and a blogging buddy is quoted because her point of view is so important. (ie. that would be you and elle decor december issue) congrats - and how lucky to have great family. i know that happy feeling too.

only a movie said...

Enjoyed your lovely list, especially photos of your family. Very sweet.

Laura @ EdenRose said...

The photo of your husband gazing at your daughter is just lovely!!
I'm so with you on Creme eggs, my addiction is scary. x

sherri said...

The pic of hubby gazing lovingly at The Pea is too much. Great list, lady!

amy @ switz~art said...

this post made me beam! love it!

Naomi said...

mmmmm pistachio gelato. Your daughter is adorable!!

erin@designcrisis said...

Sweet piggy cupcakes! I loveeeee!

Anita Davis said...

love your list of happy things! pistachio anything makes me happy.
(never in a million years would I have pegged you for a miniature golf fan.....)
;)

Robin said...

A great list! And today's gourmet taste sensation made me LOL

fromtherightbank.com said...

The Pea's smile makes me happy too - every time you post a photo of her with that giant smile, it makes me smile! And I want piggy cupcakes for my next birthday.

custardbydesign said...

loveland pass...
been exactly there...isnt it a beautiful place to walk in the summer...and ski in the winter...

drollgirl said...

those pig cupcakes!!! ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

nkp said...

I could hardly make it past the sweetness of the first two and then you throw the piggy cupcakes at us! Great list!

Teri said...

mmmmmmmmm piggy cupcakes.

Although, I'm pretty sure the "Your Thoughts Please" picture will be giving me nightmares.

Raina Cox said...

Custardbydesign - Hello and welcome to this deliciousness!

hello gorgeous said...

I love a woman who loves miniature golf.

Also, I just noticed that you were quoted in Elle Decor, too!! Congrats! They have even better taste than I thought.