Recent Posts

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Deal-io of the day

Yesterday, I picked up two Medina Tray and Stand sets at West Elm. They were marked down from $158 to $109. I had a 15% off email coupon, bringing the final price down to about $92 each.

I know this set has been kickin' around for a while, but it works perfectly as a nightstand in our master bedroom. We have the ubiquitous lowrider IKEA Malm bed and most other bedside tables I've looked at are just too tall. Plus, the Medina has a contempo Moroccan vibe I dig.

9 comments:

ticklishfromadistance said...

Very nice. Good get.

Shelley Trbuhovich said...

love it! any chance of a pic once they are set up? cheers.

amy @ switz~art said...

love them! good buy, raina!

erin@designcrisis said...

I've been contemplating some sort of a tray table cum nightstand, but I'm afraid I'm too messy to have all my items out on display.

Robin said...

Gorgeous. I would love something like this in my house but the cats would just turn it it's end over and over. They think everything is a jumping off point for their Kitty Olympics shenanigans.

nkp said...

Those are great and so functional. I could think of about a million places they would be perfect in. Actually, right here by my chair is one.

Designers' Brew said...

Nice score babe!

Sandy said...

Love the leg detail on this table. Very nice.

Bromeliad said...

Ooooo. Good score. I had an infatuation with this very table just a few months ago.