Recent Posts

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Deal-io of the day

This suh-weet swirly throw pillow from Hable Construction.
Was $140, now $40!

Up close and personal.

This is headed for the living room which is finally being wallpapered this weekend. I will most definitely post a sneak peek photo of the room once the paper is up. I'm still waiting for a couple of pieces to finish the room, including Karly Hand's Horse Silhouette print (available for purchase at the left) which is currently at the framers.

11 comments:

susieq said...

Wow -- you are queen of the bargains! Love it. And can't wait to see the wallpaper!

sherri said...

love it. you have good shopping karma.

Lady Ren said...

love the colors

erica@ moth design+luxe life said...

looks like you pic out good pillows too sister! xo

nkp said...

I can't wait to see that room come together. So many gorgeous elements.

I LOVE Hable. Beautiful prints and great quality. I have one of their pillows and an army-style cot in the kids' playroom and it's good stuff.

I love shopping vicariously through you...you obviously have the get-it-cheap gene that I inherited through my grandparents. I love a deal!

Cristin said...

love it.

Naomi said...

sweet- cant wait to see pics of the room. I'm sure you selected some fabulous paper!

ps got my camilla meijer wallpaper samples and they are fabbbbbbulous

Leigh Chandler said...

I can't wait to see your room! I too, have been living vicariously through your decorating adventures. Finally bought a house again after moving from CA and renting for three and a half years. Finally, I can start feathering my own nest. I wonder if I will have the courage to post our progress?

Raina Cox said...

Leigh - If you don't at least post your bedrooms, I will be heartbroken.

Anita Davis said...

yum.

erin@designcrisis said...

Good deal!