Recent Posts

Friday, April 2, 2010

Deal-io of the day

Large Loop II floor lamp.
Was $362, now $240. With discount, $180.

2Jane is offering 25% off everything on their website through April 5th with the discount code "2janeapril." I've featured some of the extraordinary deal-ios on Innermost items.

Jewel table lamp in "Silver."
Was $400, now $175. With discount, $131.25.

Jewel floor lamp in "Silver."
Was $768, now $200. With discount, $150.

Jewel table lamp in "Gold."
Was $400, now $175. With discount, $131.25.

Jewel floor lamp in "Gold."
Was $768, now $200. With discount, $150.

Michael Young ice bucket and tongs.
Was $290, now $75. With discount, $56.25.

8 comments:

shari @ little blue deer said...

I really like that gold lamp, thanks for posting the sale!

David said...

I may have to buy that ice bucket.

Raina Cox said...

David - How funny! I thought of you when I saw that.

Chic Modern Vintage said...

Now were talking. If I sell of my nice items I don't need, I might be able to buy this lamp. I love it. Thanks for posting the sale.

erin@designcrisis said...

That large loop lamp is hawt! Hope you have a spot for it.

ChrisToronto said...

The jewel lamps in gold would work well with the XXX tables in your next post.

Anita Davis said...

what i would do for that jewel gold table lamp. sigh.

Kate said...

Agreed the lamps would look great with the xxx tables. That saying, you'd need the ice bucket too.
I want it all, I'm greedy like that.