Recent Posts

Monday, May 24, 2010

Guest post at Chic Modern Vintage

Dumplings, if you're not yet sick of seeing my living room, boy do I have good news for you! The lovely Tonia from Chic Modern Vintage asked me to write guest post as part of her Moonlite Monday series and today is my day.

So why don't you pop on over to check out the 8-month transformation of my living room from empty to amazing. If I do say so myself.

By the way, the entry doors are going to be painted a color somewhere between burgundy and cerise. The original hardware (it's heavy and delicious!) will stay. And I up-sized that dinky rug to a 4'x6' in the same pattern.

Thanks to Tonia for including me!

6 comments:

nkp said...

Those doors are amazing. Thanks for the close-up. I can't believe the original hardware is still there. It's amazing. Jealous again.

susieq said...

Sick of seeing?... NEVER! We want more, more, more!

The Shiny Pebble said...

I am heading over there right now! I love super huge entryway rugs...

The Zhush said...

Heading there now...I actually think about your LR wallpaper sometimes...how weird is that?!

sherri said...

Love that picture of the pea and your hubs over there so much. and never sick of your remodeling.

Tonia of Chic Modern Vintage said...

Thanks Raina! You are the best!