Recent Posts

Monday, June 21, 2010

Vogue Living Australia, first feature

Over the weekend, the ever gorgeous Sandy K., an Aussie woman of refined taste and sensibility, sent me photos from the new issue of Vogue Living Australia. LOTS of photos. FOUR EMAILS full of photos.

I know - you just shivered a bit, didn't you?

Because I love you Dumplings, I'll be sharing a batch each day this week. Today's feature is "Paris in Pastel." It's bright and shiny and delicious.





Tomorrow's photos will knock your socks off! Guaranteed or your money back.

12 comments:

erin@designcrisis said...

If tomorrow's post is prettier than this one, then I may die from eye candy overload.

Belly said...

So soothing to the eyes, like a cucumber mask after a long stay in the sun. Thanks for sharing!

Raina Cox said...

Erin - Prepare your eyeballs!

Pseudonymous High School Teacher said...

ohhhhhhhhh nice.

my favorite and my best said...

are those walls friggin gold leafed!!??
or just painted rich rich gold yellow?
paired with that lilac i am in heaven.
you tell that aussie friend of yours i am virtually manhandling her!

nkp said...

Socks already knocked off. I guess I'll be picking myself off the floor tomorrow.

Leigh Chandler said...

I am in lust over that carpet! Ai, ai ai...

maison21 said...

a. may. zing.

anita @ a dreamer's den said...

juicy good!! can't wait for tomorrow!

susieq said...

So, so fine. Just exquisite.

Cashon&Co said...

i am loving all this purple!!! and gold!!!!!!!!!

Charlotta Ward said...

Vougaliscious! Loving it all and am most grateful for your Australian connection.
Off to see the other features now.

Thanks for sharing. Loving the pics!

xx Charlotta