Recent Posts

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Waterworks newest collection

Waterworks, makers of all things covetable for the bath, has introduced "Henry," a lust-worthy new collection of fittings.

"Deliberately clear and tactile, these fittings were influenced by modernist and industrial age thinking. Waterworks looked to the drawing boards of such artists and designers as Gropius, Saarinen and Brancusi to inspire new designs for diverse settings."

All fittings are available in chrome, nickel, or unlacquered brass (spritz with saltwater à la Jenna Lyons for that decades-worn look).

"Geometric angles and deep curves - including pronounced hexagonal nuts, arched spouts and sleek marble and teak gland cover options - create a fitting with deep modernist origins and character."

"Influenced by the connection of industry and art, Henry easily transitions between modern, traditional, utilitarian and classic settings."

Delicious, non?

16 comments:

David said...

Mais OUI! I'm keeping this in mind for the master bath.

Petra Voegtle said...

Absolutely! - I love brass and copper anyway - marvellous mixture especially with that worn look.
Don't like the polished stuff.

MyLittleHappyPlace said...

I think I could make love to them!;)

Appletree said...

so delicious.

Things That Inspire said...

I also love those new subway tiles that are part of this collection.

I recently read that ammonia is a great way to give a patina to unlaquered brass - not through direct application, but through industrial strength fumes (it must be done very carefully as the fumes are toxic). Saltwater sounds like a better way to do it, though!

tulpen said...

LOVE! And Hubby also approves.

Camilla @ Designalogue said...

The copper basin in the top pic makes my heart flutter.

sanctuaryhome said...

Love all of it. Let me know if Waterworks makes its way into the bathroom remodel at Casa a la Lampshade. There is an amazing salesguy at the store in Cherry Creek.

erin@designcrisis said...

Am I gonna have to sell a kidney to buy this gorgeousness? Because these babies WILL go in my next bathroom...

The Zhush said...

Ugh, I hate my fickle nature! Just finished my home last year complete with gorgeous chrome and satin nickel finishes...and now this!!!! These beautiful brass fixtures are killing me! They are stunning!

Jill said...

First image...I want to molest the handle!

susieq said...

Trés delicious! These are simply gorgeous. Do you remember the gold-toned brass faucets and hammered coppery brass sink in RoseMary's bath? The top photo reminds me of that.

Mackenzie {Design Darling} said...

Let the styling and photography be a lesson to all Etsy vendors. Absolumment délicieux!

Sketch42 said...

Thats absolute heaven. Brass fixtures have been on my wishlist for a while

Alexis L., The Studioist said...

Living in a city marred by all things Trump, I am naturally suspicious of gold tones but I cannot see ever growing weary of that top faucet. Just too beautiful.

doug @ tracery interiors said...

gah it's so good looking