Recent Posts

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Birthday, Lonny!

Lonny's first anniversary issue KNOCKS IT OUT OF THE DAMN PARK. It may have taken 12 months, but co-founders Michelle Adams and Patrick Cline have found their mojo and are workin' it! There is much too much deliciousness to include in one post (seriously, you'd get carpal tunnel from the scrolling), so I am highlighting my two favorite features - the homes of textile designers Lulu de Kwiatkowski and John Robshaw.












[Lonny October/November 2010 issue]

12 comments:

Alcira Molina-Ali said...

Seriously, that dining room inspires wicked thoughts in me.
And Celerie Kemble's soaker is the stuff of wet dreams.

thenerochronicles.blogspot.com

Jane K. Schott said...

What a fantastic issue of Lonny! They have had an amazing year and have set the bar for those who follow.

my favorite and my best said...

agreed. i am still wiping the drool. i have nothing bad to say.

ita darling. said...

Maybe it's a fluke? We will have to wait and see.. the exception does not always make the rule! hahaha.. meanwhile i was cruising CL this morning and saw this and thought of you! http://tinyurl.com/252vjth
have a great sunday!

Sketch42 said...

Agreed. There best issue to date. EXCELLENT WORK LONNY!!!!

Appletree said...

you picked my favorites

Ragland Hill Social by Gwen Driscoll said...

So loved this whole issue! They have really got it rolling now! Hope you are well.

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Haven't been over there yet. Thanks for the motivation and sneak peek!

nkp said...

I just finished my first looksie, and yes, there will be a second and probably a third. So much inspiration, so many beautiful, unique, and personal spaces. I really loved it. Home run!

susieq said...

I poured over this Lonny and loved it. So much depth. Nice layout, nice new features. Gorgeous interiors. Happy 1st anniv, Lonny!

Sketch42 said...

Cant believe I spelled their - there. I'm not that dumb.

Raina Cox said...

ita darling - That's a white-hot set!