Recent Posts

Monday, December 20, 2010

John Robshaw's new Spring collection

John Robshaw's Spring 2011 catalog landed in my inbox this morning, turning Monday into the very best day of the week. I have too many of JR's delicious pieces to count, but there is always room for a few more.

This season, Robshaw has added scarves and beach-perfect lightweight luggage.

Fresh patterns and lower price points for shower curtains and window sheers.

New throw pillow collections include Barmer, Bungalow, and Messy Block Print.

Robshaw has added a new Moss color for his popular Dip pillow trio.

The picture frames and stationery would make fab hostess gifts.

I'm feeling the need to add a kurta to my spring wardrobe.

But what I'm really tingly for is the revamped tabletop collection which includes tea towels, napkins, and tablecloths in four sizes. All reasonably priced and ready for outdoor entertaining.

[John Robshaw's Spring 2011 catalog]

17 comments:

sarah, flourish design + style said...

Oh my lord.. gorgeous!

nkp said...

Love the tablecloths and the pillows and count me in for a kurta!

The Polished Pebble said...

I like the fact that John Robshaw is constantly changing and mixing things up...he's very talented and cute Too!

kelley

anita @ a dreamer's den said...

I hope you're still enjoying the king fitted sheet!
I was so happy that you were able to use that.
(I can speak to the absolute deliciousness of the kurtas. Very, very nice.)

life, in small chunks said...

I'm thinking (and hoping) that kurtas are going to continue their popularity next year and I sure would like to get my hands on one of these!

The Zhush said...

Loving those frames and those dip pillows kill me!

Appletree said...

must.have .scarf.

Mandi Smith T said...

gulp. I am dying over the kurtas!!
How cute would any of those be with a pair of white jeans!! The price is too reasonable. - they will be gobbled up before I can even whip out a credit card. M.

Anne (in Reno) said...

I am drooling over the table linens, are those a new thing? I'd be kind of scared to put something that nice where I let my husband eat. I might have to frame them instead...

Raina Cox said...

Anne - He has had some tabletop items, but they've always seemed like an afterthought to the line. I LOVE the new direction.

my favorite and my best said...

i'll take all of the tablecloths and then i will proceed to drape them over my ugly sofa. a hodge podge of robshaw.
jizz.

erin@designcrisis said...

My inner scarf whore is vibrating with lust.

That one girl said...

The fabric is GORGE!

only a movie said...

Am liking all of it... yum.

susieq said...

I want the subtle taupe/white ikat-y print in the stack 3rd from the top in the last photo. Lovely. Actually, ALL of is just lovely.

Raina Cox said...

That one girl - Hello and welcome to this deliciousness!

The Down East Dilettante said...

this is really goodlooking shit.