Recent Posts

Friday, February 4, 2011

Deal-ios of the day

Portrait artist Carter Kustera is offering custom silhouettes for $50 (7"x9")!  Choose one of six colors and add your own sassy caption.  The trio above was painted for (my new BFF) Jonathan Adler.  From left to right, "Liberace - refuses to poop in the rain," Jonathan - is in the gift community," "Simon - lied about his height on his passport."

Today, textile god John Robshaw updated his website's sale section with a boatload of new goodies.  I just bought my master bath shower curtains for 40% off! 

Thanks to Nelya and Kristina for the Carter Kustera tip-off!

10 comments:

Design Blooms said...

Yes! Thats a good deal! I like how he adds quotes on the bottom-special touch!

Alcira Molina-Ali said...

I don't know about you, but I'd kill for that little purple-robed Mughal sultan pillow. Wanted to post about him last week, but maybe now would be better as he may just be reasonably-priced. Buyah, off to check. Safe travels and sweet sights and sounds in NYC, pal ;)
Alcira

nerochronicles.com

nkp said...

I can't wait to order mine. Thanks for the help with the sassy caption and thanks for the link love, Girlfriend!

alison@MyLittleHappyPlace said...

Robshaw, he's another one who's easy on the eyes.

sanctuaryhome said...

The pea and the pug most definitely need sillohuettes at your house!

We are in desperate need of a bathroom update. How's it going?

Karena said...

Oh Raina really great tips for specials! Love the silouettes!!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Raina Cox said...

sanctuaryhome - The new tile guy comes the first week in March. Should be wrapped up a few weeks after that. Fingers crossed!

Appletree said...

I never knew J.R was so hot! Dang, now I like his stuff even more.

quintessence said...

Love the subtitles on the silhouettes - what a fabulous combo of art and personalized humor!

Julie @ Chapman Interiors said...

I like mr robshaw's goodies. But I didn't know I wanted to hump his leg! He's so cute! This should be illegal. Could you imagine "I like intriguing global textiles, the occasional Parisian espresso and an inspiring afternoon stroll through the Moroccan markets. Oh and I dress well, and I can help you dress well. And I'm rich." Uhm. Dreamy.