Recent Posts

Friday, February 18, 2011

Have you met Murchison-Hume?

A few weeks ago, I received an email from Max Kater, the Creative Director for Murchison-Hume Premium Housecleaning Products.  Her company is based in Sydney, Australia and they create all manner of lovely eco-fabulous items to care for your home.  The incredibly gorgeous Ms. Max professed her love of La Lamp Shade and asked if she could send a goodie box my way.  What lady refuses such an offer?

 Max Kater and her business partner husband Peter.

The monogrammed linen bag included "Decidedly Rich" Everyday Hand Cream in Original Fig (I adore fig scents!), "Superlative" Liquid Hand Soap in Australian White Grapefruit, and "Original" Garment Groom in Coriander.  It's all so LUXURIOUS.  You must check out Murchison-Hume.

Thanks so much for your generosity, Max!

15 comments:

Robin said...

I dig the apothecary-like packaging and wish my computer had smell-o-vision as those scents sound lovely.

Paul Anater said...

Did someone say fig? Only good can come from the scent of figs.

David said...

I'm the same way about grapefruit scents, off to check that out.

my favorite and my best- MFAMB to you said...

i bought that stuff at anthro.. something juniper soap.
deliteful.

MaxK @ Murchison-Hume said...

Oh Lovely Girl, that was just a special bit of love from Down Unda just becauce we dig you (but thanks for the shout out)!

For the rest of your Peeps: We will be available from May at Bloomingdales, alice.com, soap.com and (fingers crossed) anthropologie again.

tulpen said...

Lucky you!!

Design Junkie said...

Sound delish!

Kate said...

Yes, that's all good but what about your change of your headshot on the blog??

Raina Cox said...

Kate - Not diggin' it?

professor plum said...

Apropos of nothing, have you seen this?
http://info.citroen.co.uk/new-cars/ds-range/citroen-ds3/ds3-by-orla-kiely/?campaignid=PPC_NCS&advertiserid=google&bannerid=citroen_orla

apologies if someone's already pointed it out x

Debi Altbergs said...

Love the headshot!

Raina Cox said...

professor plum - I covered it with comment here: http://tinyurl.com/3xtt7ut

I hadn't seen the other patterns so, uh, thank you for that. ;)

Kate said...

Oh, I love it. It's a different flavor of you, I would say. The previous headshot felt more indicative of the snarkaliciousness of your blog. Maybe this image is to lure the unsuspecting? Either way, I love it.

Kate said...

What the hell? I check back and there you are, changed again!
honestly, love both!

jules @ The Diversion Project said...

this stuff is good gear. I have the liquid soap and a concoction that's called "boys bathroom" cleaner. bloody brilliant.