Recent Posts

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Off to the Big Apple!

Dumplings, I'm all packed up and ready to fly to New York City tomorrow!  You will remember that the lovely and good-looking people of Brizo fixtures invited me and 19 other bloggers and designers to a total immersion in their fab products and process.

And since Brizo is a sponsor of designer Jason Wu's fashion show, we've been invited to see his Fall collection Friday afternoon followed by a cocktail party with the wunderkind at a luxury penthouse.  That's about as New York as it gets.


I will be taking my camera and laptop with me and hope to share at least one post daily with you.

Fondles,
Raina
FTC fine print: Brizo is paying for my airfare and travel expenses for this trip.

14 comments:

Leigh said...

Can't wait to meet you!!!!!!
Travel safe.

Robin said...

Please no snark in the TSA line, they have no sense of humor (it's a job requirement) and we don't want anything to interfere with your eagerly-awaited arrival. Can't wait to meet you (and you too Leigh!)

Debi Altbergs said...

Have a blast!! Sounds as if it will be exhausting, but fabulous.

nkp said...

Safe travels and have a wonderful adventure!

xxoo-n.

Interior Design Musings said...

Can't wait to hear all about it!!! Have a great trip, Raina! M.

Alcira Molina-Ali said...

Wuhoo! Have a rip roarious time!
Stay warm and safe, Alcira

nerochronicles.com

erin@designcrisis said...

I am green with envy, therefore I expect to have every single moment documented in minutiae so I can live vicariously through you.

This is such an amazing opportunity. You are going to take New York by storm!

Safe and happy travels!

The Zhush said...

So JELLY! Have a great trip, and your in luck, just frigid temps...but NO SNOW from now till next week..woo hoo!
( I mean Wu Hoo!)
Can't wait to read all about it!

Alexis said...

Have fun! I will be away this weekend, otherwise I would love to come and meet you, if only for a brief moment of your whirlwind visit.

Maybe next time?

The Down East Dilettante said...

I can see the headline now---Lampshade takes New York by Storm! World Famous Blogger New Sensation!

quintessence said...

What a fabulous trip!! Just love Jason Wu- looking forward to your reports!

Jessica said...

have a wonderful time!!

Apl said...

You. are. so. cool.

Raina Cox said...

Apl - Why thank you very much and welcome to this deliciousness!