Recent Posts

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The May/June issue of Lonny


The May/June issue of Lonny went live this evening and we're treated to a visit south of the Mason-Dixon line.  Most of the homes featured are located in New Orleans or Charleston.  My favorite is owned by PR guru Raina Pechansky (of course!)...






*
*
*


We also get a first look at the revamped offices of Lonny.


And lastly but not leastly, I love this shot.  Around the doorway, you can catch a glimpse of the Osborne & Little "Davidia" wallpaper I used in my own living room.  Chic minds think alike!

11 comments:

Alcira Molina-Ali said...

Oh Lord,

Just about to post on this...love how the whole issue was NOLA-fied. The Pechansky house was my fave too.
Alcira

nerochronicles.com

Interior Design Musings said...

Will be pouring over this later this evening!! M.

My Interior Life said...

Oh man, I was just about to go to bed. Now, I'll be staying up. Looks yummy.

5th and state said...

smashing! the lonny/trad collaboration has raised the bar
debra

ModernSauce said...

That's some sweet Southern hospitality right there. Y'all come back now, ya hear?!

court. said...

getting a new Lonny is like xmas day every month. I'm tearing thru it this am.

The Down East Dilettante said...

Not bad. Not bad at all. Really kind of good. They're hitting it.

Jessie said...

I have yet to read the latest Lonny issue, I will when I get a chance. I really like the new office at Lonny's and also the space with the beautiful mural and blue chair.

Beautiful blog, by the way. Now following.

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

nanne said...

those old, fabulous homes in charleston and new orleans (my very fav city) are such a great canvas for any style of (well done) decorating. great bones inspire great decorating.

nanne in indiana by way of alabama

drollgirl said...

this is really neither here nor there, but every time i hear the word LONNY i think of loni anderson. it drives me crazy!

Raina Cox said...

Jessie - Hello and welcome to this deliciousness!