Recent Posts

Friday, June 24, 2011

West Elm fall sneak peek


My little West Elm birdie has once again come through with a fab sneak peek of the retailer's fall collection. The mood is definitely global. West Elm is positioning itself somewhere between CB2 (more warm and fuzzy) and Anthropologie (much more affordable).

 I'm diggin' the upper right ottoman in a major way. 
It reminds of this scrumptious piece from Wisteria.

 Indigo reigns...

 Leather upholstery will be introduced...

And a print collabo with attainable art powerhouse 20x200 looks amazing!

The new fall items will be available mid to late July.

7 comments:

David said...

I like that ottoman too, and I love me some horse bookends.

Dumbwit Tellher said...

Your take on WE's positioning Raina is dead on & I'm liking it. WE seems to be getting better but would like to see something that shakes their world a bit. There collaboration with artist's, etc. def. helps. Thanks for the sneak peek!

Jessie said...

Among all these goodies, I am immediately drawn to the ottoman too! It's so chic and gorgeous!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

sanctuaryhome said...

It all looks promising! They are a little late (like 5 years) to the faux animal head party, don't ya think? I am most excited about the 20x200 collaboration.

eileen @ www.happyhorsesh-t.blogspot.com said...

Uh oh. There will at least be fisticuffs, if not some serious throwing down, over that ottoman. I love it.

I am somewhat over the blue and green combo and would like to see a little lavender thrown into the mix.

Blue and white is always awesome, esp. when interpreted in modern shapes.

I'm over 20x200. I never find anything there that really floats my boat, which is odd since Etsy is such an avalanche of awesomeness.

Alcira Molina-Ali said...

After schlepping half those West Elm dishes over to Cairo, I swore I wouldn't buy anything else here in the States for Egypt. But as usual, West Elm makes me rethink my decisions.
Very nice....

Alcira

nerochronicles.com

Bromeliad said...

Love the ottoman and coffee table. Hope they do more sofas. The sofas are pretty blocky and limited right now.