Recent Posts

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Million Dollar Decorators recap


I've written my last Curbed National recap of the first season of Bravo's Million Dollar Decorators. Will there be a second season? Head this way to find out!

Side note: Recapping MDD for Curbed has been more fun than seeing Wendi Murdoch judo chop her husband Rupert's pie assailant. Writing up an episode is a shit ton of work - I put 5-7 hours into each one between the transcribing, sourcing and snark-birthing. After I finished my take, I'd check out what others had to say. And I have to hand it to the excellent recappers who do it for the fun and not the paycheck, including sassypants Amanda Waas of You're Welcome and David of Midwestern Malaise.

2 comments:

ChrisToronto said...

LOVE the snarky little bow you tied up your post with. Props to you, Raina!

Alcira Molina-Ali said...

This show airs around the time I wrangle the kiddo to bed and Nero don't Tivo, so as such, I've often had to rely on your recaps before I actually saw the real show.
Great body of work curvy Curbed babe, carry on.
Cheers, Alcira

nerochronicles.com