Recent Posts

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Taking some time off

Photo: Annie Schlecter.

Dumplings, I'm going to be taking some time off from La Lamp Shade for awhile. The challenges of (near) daily blogging have become greater than the rewards. I will still be writing for Curbed National and interviewing fab design personalities. I'll post here when something goes up on Curbed.

Hopefully, the siren song of blogging will call me back in the not-too-distant future. Until then, be well. 

Hugs that last an inappropriate amount of time,

Raina

7 comments:

Jane Kilpatrick Schott said...

I will miss you....enjoy the moment because we will make you return to us!

maison21 said...

get refreshed and hurry back.

Bromeliad said...

Waaaaah

Cathy Wall said...

Oh how I will miss you. I hope your time away brings you back sooner than later. I do know what you mean about the challenges vs. the rewards, I am working on figuring it out myself! Do share when you have all of the answers!!!!

Cathy

ChrisToronto said...

Comments seemed to be off for awhile, otherwise you'd have 112, I'm sure. I miss you Raina and I understand completely. Onward!

SHERRY HART said...

You are too clever to quit us like this. Come back.

Michelle from Holley and Gill said...

Missing you.