Recent Posts

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Catch a tiger by its toe


This afternoon I was clicking around Anthropologie's website looking for more YTP candidates, when I stumbled across an adorable tiger pals pillow. Being Anthro it's ridiculously priced, but it got me wonderin' what other tigerlicious home items were waiting to be discovered...

Clockwise from top left:

1. Anthropologie Tufted Bengal pillow, $298.

2. Urban Outfitters Inflatable Tiger Head, $30.

3. John Robshaw Tiger Cloth painting, $675.

4. Urban Outfitters Tufted Tiger rug, $44.

5. John Robshaw Tiger note card (bottom right), $40 for 6.

6. Society 6 "Shigar and a Waffle" print, $15-55.

2 comments:

Annie Smith said...

I am just happy to see that bad ass animals are possibly also in style, so done with the cutesy owls and birds and squirrels thing!

Alcira Molina-Ali said...

Rawwrrr, yeah, I could get into this too.
Enough playing it safe -- let's get Tony-Tiggered!
Cheers, Alcira

nerochronicles.com