Recent Posts

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sale goodies at Serena & Lily


When Alcira of The Nero Chronicles (blogger buddy extraordinaire) emailed me yesterday about the boho chic yumminess of Serena & Lily's new outdoor collection, I had to check it out. It wasn't long before the Sale area caught my eye with some really outstanding deals. And, of course, I must share...

Clockwise, from upper left:

Natasha crib bumper, $260 $129.99

Chapati bone inlay bowl, $225 $85

Bamileke side table, $375 $225

Mombasa table cloth, $78-98 $39.99-49.99

Havana stool, $88 $66 (selling at Urban Outfitters for $129)

Hammered metal lamp, $345 $199.99

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I love the Havana stool....Have you seen the rattan bar cart they offer?....it's fantastic...k

Karena said...

Love, love the Bamileke Side Table, Serena & Lily has come a long way!!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Raina Cox said...

Kathy - I just checked it out - it is a handsome devil.