Recent Posts

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Today's Anthro purchase

 Amalia Stripes pillow, $148 now $59.95.

Anthropologie marked down a number of home items today, including a pillow I've had my eye on for months. It is completely different from this one. I mean night and day. Apples and oranges. Child Michael Jackson and adult Michael Jackson (sometimes one forgets).

I also grabbed this because I'm planting Colorado roots and moving towards a boho Western vibe. Truly. I think the Moroccan thing has run its course with me.

Kalama bottle opener, $18 now $9.95.

5 comments:

Alcira Molina-Ali said...

Love that pillow.
I'm glad to see we're both embracing new directions ;)
Cheers, Alcira

nerochronicles.com

Kristin Gilbertson said...

me likey

Bri@Meyouandawiener said...

I've been wanting that same pillow as well. Sadly I just spent the money I could have used on two pillows on new DV Shoes. Tarter sauce.

Margaret said...

I have some vintage "Camp Fire Girls" blankets you can have.

CINDY and BUDDY said...

I like the geometric feel of it. I have been working on some Macrame projects using wood beads in door curtains.