Recent Posts

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Cooling trends and a lottery winner


FINALLY, Denver has a 10-day forecast with nary a 90-degree day in sight. We haven't seen reasonable weather since May. Casa de Cox is fortunate enough to have a pool, but it's still been Jack Nasty going anywhere beyond than my mailbox.

I saw this morning that one lucky fucker is taking home the entire $320 million Powerball jackpot. Might I suggest the purchase of this $52 million Aspen Valley property covering 813 acres? It includes a newly-built 5750 square foot main house and a 1900 sq ft ranch manager's cabin. All quaint by Rocky Mountain standards, but a good starter ranch nonetheless.

We're not going to have snow-covered peaks today, but I will certainly take the 84-degree forecasted high and tonight's low of 55. Bits crossed this front is headed East for everyone who has broiled under weather steamier than a discarded Kardashian Spanx.


Aspen Valley Ranch [Luxury Portfolio International]

4 comments:

Alex Fulton Design said...

I love how you expand my vocab. S is for Spanx. Thanks Rains.

SHERRY HART said...

God I wanted to win.....disappointed....

Camilla @ Designalogue said...

Its 12 degrees (your 53) here today.
Im sick of my Winter coat & grey skies.

Signs of life starting to show in my garden, so I think - i think there is a light at the end of the grey gloom coming soon!

Rick said...

Good for you. You've had a helluva a summer. Just send some of your coolness to SE TX.