Recent Posts

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Jayson Home fall catalog preview


Jayson Home's director of marketing, the ever-awesome Abbe MacLise, sent me a sneak peek of their fall catalog. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Jayson Home has the prettiest catalogs in the business. Photography so gorgeous you just want to chew the page.

For those on the mailing list, you should receive your copies next week. And starting today through September 30th, Jayson Home is offering 20% off all upholstery. That includes the sexy beast of a sofa, Monsieur Abbott (above). He needs to be mine.






5 comments:

An Urban Cottage said...

All very handsome! I've always enjoyed poking around their Flea section.

Squeak said...

Even though I'm Canadian, I subscribe to their catalogue. Without a doubt, it is the most beautiful one I get. I've bought a few small things from Jayson over the last few years. I'd love to buy some of their furniture, but it would probably cost me as much in shipping, duty, taxes and exchange as the item itself.

Interior Design Musings said...

Totally agree. They are in my top five of the most fabulous furnishings. M.

5th and State said...

and in person it is nirvana

debra

Katharine @ SouthernBourbonMountains said...

This is random but does Abbe have dark hair and is extremely awesome? I was at the crazy J.crew warehouse sale in Asheville and ran into a guy (Derek? Devon?) I can't remember...he and I worked at the GAP in Asheville back in the 90's. Anyways, He and his buddy ______ were both waiting in line with me and were the catalog people for Jayson! Hmmmm