Recent Posts

Monday, September 17, 2012

L'Shanah Tovah!


 Happy New Year to my fellow Hebrews!

While searching for a Rosh Hashanah image, up popped a photo of bears at an Israeli zoo feasting on apples (I won't be posting it as Getty Images hates bloggers). And because I'm not right in the head, that got me thinking about Jewish bears...


My Train of Thought then stopped at Eli Roth's "Bear Jew" character in Inglourious Basterds...


Which reminded me of an ancient post on Hot Jewish Men, headed by one of my Free Pass Five...


My own Hot Man is in bed severely dehydrated from a long weekend of roof repair, and The Pea is laid out on the sofa with a nasty virus and croup. So I'm celebrating with apples, honey, hydrating solutions and hand sanitizer.

Wishing you a Good and Sweet New Year!

(Your Thoughts Please will be back to its regularly-scheduled programming next week.)

13 comments:

Petra Voegtle said...

Sending healing prayers to your darling girl and good energy for yourself to stay strong.
My best wishes to you, Raina

David said...

Happy new year to you! Hoping the dehydration and croup are short-lived.

Interior Design Musings said...

Always wishing you the best, Raina! Hope your crew feels better and you are all able to celebrate the New year together! M.

Cathy Wall said...

A good and sweet new year to you too! Hope everyone survives their dehydration and croup and that you don't succumb!

Tami Rebekah said...

How fabulous!! I followed you over here from LaBohem ! Loving your blog!! Will be following!! (in a non creepy way of course !)) Have a great week!

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Hoping for a quick recovery for your loves! Happy celebration!

www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

An Urban Cottage said...

Happy New Year!

court. said...

shana tova! xoxo

Margaret said...

Dehydration? Croup? Hand-sani?

Sounds more like Passover.

Shalom!

Don Richards said...

Ah, Raina! Love how your mind works. Happy New Year, bubbeleh.

Don Richards said...

Oh, and one more thing. Did anyone else read J Bear's tattoo as Feel My Patio? Cause it was thought provoking. I realize my error now.

Sometimes a tatt needs clarity, J Bear.

Raina Cox said...

Don Richards - Glad to see you back! And I'm guessing J Bear has a painfully beautiful patio he enjoys sharing with other hirsute full-figured company.

Camilla @ Designalogue said...

Happy New Year R!